Voxeo and Free World Dialup
Call your Voxeo Evolution IVR applications for free over the internet!
Voxeo and Free World Dialup (FWD) have
partnered to enable FWD users and Voxeo
developers alike to create and call IVR applications from anywhere in the world for a low annual fee.
After creating your Voxeo developer and FWD accounts,
you can use most SIP Voice over IP (VOIP) phones - including the free
PC software phones from FWD - to call your Voxeo IVR applications.
To get started
Install the free FWD softphone or use your existing SIP phone
Install/Plug-in and test your FWD phone
- If you downloaded the preconfigured FWD software phone, install it. The installation will create your FWD account.
- If you purchased a preconfigured FWD hardware phone, just plug it in.
- Dial 615 from your phone to test. You should hear the Voxeo tone test application.
- If you don't hear the test application, consult the
FWD Quick Start Guide or the
Call your applications from FWD
- If you don't have a Voxeo developer account yet, sign up for one
- From your FWD phone, just dial **869 1 followed by any Voxeo Evolution application direct-dial number or PIN code.
- For example, if your application has a direct dial number of (407) 849-3062, just dial **869 1 4078493062.
- Or, if your application has a PIN of 9990020002, just dial **869 1 9990020002.
- The software phone works best with a PC headset like the
Logitech ClearChat Pro.
- You can call FWD numbers from Voxeo applications by calling or transferring to sip:email@example.com.